Welcome to One Intuitive Minute.
This month is about something you can try to improve your intuitive abilities.
Here is what you are going to need:
- White cardboard – (paper is like a file folder weight) white is best.
- Black pen
- Cut the cardboard into 10 card size pieces (keep clean)
- On five of the cards draw a:
Now that you have ten cards, five that have been drawn on;
- Take one of the five drawn on cards and stare at it for 60 seconds
- Turn all over so the tops are blank
- Mix the cards up
- Move the cards apart so that all ten cards are not touching each other or over lapping.
- Now find your card.
- Take a moment on each card.
- What can happen is the drawing will appear as if it jumped out through the back of the card.
- Some people it seems like you can see through the cards
- Though there are many people who cannot see anything at all
Practice, practice, practice!
Enjoy! Love and Light, Connie